Friday, July 18, 2008

37 Weeks and Counting


I am 37 weeks along now and thought that I should post a few more recent pictures of me and the baby. I am feeling really good and just trying to do all the right things so this baby will come naturally. I am loving this last little while because he is moving all day long and I love to be able to feel the bottom of his foot when he moves it along my belly. He continues to have his head down but is not in the pelvis yet. I went to the doctor yesterday and it turns out I have been having fake contractions for about a month and I didn't even know it. She asked if I have been having contractions and I said no. Then when she was measuring me she said I was having one right then. I told her, in that case, I have been having those for a while. I had no idea. What a dope. I just thought it was the baby.

This was at Angel's birthday. It is Rosa, Me, my mom Martha, and my niece Elanni.

This is my just a few days ago.



4 comments:

Allison Murray said...

Viv! you are so cute prego! I love it!

Michelle said...

You look DARLING!!!
I just love you! ♥

Laura and Jared said...

Your gorgeous! You are so lucky to be so gorgeous while you are pregnant!

jimbo said...

VIV!! Congratulations. I just found out from Carrie. Sorry, I don't have a cell phone anymore. But I want to see pictures as soon as you can get back to this blog thing.

I think I have your number. I'll call you.

YEA FOR BABIES!