Saturday, November 8, 2008

The many faces of Noah a.k.a. "Moso"

"MOSO"
I should first explain this title. I started telling Noah "que precioso mi hermoso" which translates to mean "how precious my beautiful" and then I just started calling him "hermoso" all the time and that got turned into "Moso". Now everyone calls him that; even my daycare kids call him that. (It is even cuter when they do it.) So I don't think it is a nickname he will like as he gets older but oh well it has stuck now. That is how he got his name also...we were thinking of different names, Noah, Luke and a few others but then Cris' brother Yahir started calling him baby Noah even when he was in tummy and it just stuck. We couldn't call him anything else after that.
Since I have not updated since September, here a just a few cute faces he makes just as an update.
He thinks he is so funny. Here he is in his swing and above him is a mirror; once he sees himself he starts laughing like this. It is very cute.

Oh yes..you didn't think my son only laughed!!!


This is at one month old. I think he looks surprised.

This is his "wanna fight" face. At 1.5 months he started to put his fists up like that and make that face. I am not sure what he is trying to say but it looks like he is picking a fight.



So tired .





1 comment:

Allison Murray said...

VIV! He is ADORABLE! and so are you!