Sunday, October 3, 2010

Noahs' 2nd Birthday part 3





I think before I start telling you about part 3, I should mention that each part happened on different days.
Okay part 3 was for family. We had cake and opened presents. Cris's uncle and cousins were there, tami and her kids, my mom, my sister and her daughter and of course cris's family was being skyped on the computer ( you can see them on the computer in the last picture). It has been such a blessing for us to have skype. It is bastically a video conference call. We talk to them and see them all the time. That way even though they are in Mexico, Noah can still see them when he wants. Noah was so used to blowing out candles that he sometimes acts like he is blowing something and that means he wants a treat (like cake or cupcakes) and he wants us to sing to him. We still do even though it is months later. We love him so much and are so grateful to have him we celebrate his birthday all the time. :):)

No comments: