Tuesday, March 4, 2008

THE THING THAT GROWS WITHIN




These are a couple of pictures of what grows within. Isn't it cute though. These were taken at 14.5 weeks. The first one is of the baby's profile and it is sucking it's thumb or it could be picking its nose; who knows but the tech said it was sucking its thumb. The next one is what we call "The Alien"; really it is the skull with an arm and leg. I was so excited after going because this was the first time I got to see the baby with actual features. I am now 18 weeks along and I'm feeling great. I get tired early but other than that, all is well. I am not even showing yet and so far I haven't had to buy any maternity clothes. We'll see how long that lasts. They say that the baby is due August 2nd and in a couple of weeks we go in to find out the sex. I really want to know. As soon as I do we'll let you know.

Para los que no hablan ingles hay les va en espanol estas son las primeras fotos del bebe en la de arriba se esta chupando el dedo porque esta aburrido y notiene nada mejor que hacer, la de abajo es mi favorita la llamamos collectivamente EL EXTRATERRESTRE, en la foto es de frente pero como solo se ven los huesos lo que mas se ve es el craneo, el area de la naris y la quigada. En otro dia les diremos si es nino o nina hasta entonses hay nos vemos.


5 comments:

jimbo said...

YEA FOR BLOGS!

I can't believe these pictures are real. That is so awesome.

I can't wait to hear how everything goes with this little alien.

So congrats again on all this. I'm really happy for you guys.

Michelle said...

YIPPEEE!!! I'm so happy and excited for you two!

Carrie said...

CONGRATS VIV!!! I'm so excited for you and Cristian - you're going to be AMAZING parents! And I can't wait for the little alien to come out so we can meet him/her. :) We'll be regularly checking your blog for updates!!

ASmith said...

Yeah - Congrats on the baby girl?? baby boy?? Can't wait to find out.
Here is our blog address.
antsmith.blogspot.com
Amy ----The Smith Five

Laura and Jared said...

Wow, Vivi! Laura Smith here (a.k.a. Laura Larsen)! Congratulations! Being pregnant and having a baby is the best thing ever! You probably won't need maternity clothes until you're five months . . . low-rise pants can go all nine months of pregnancy. I am so excited for you! Jared and I are lauraandjared.blogspot.com.