Thursday, December 25, 2008

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was so much fun. We had it at my mother-in-law's club house. There was 25 or more of us there. We ate, played pool, and watched movies on the big screen. It was so nice to get together with everyone and celebrate all that we are thankful for. I am especially grateful to have our family near us and those that are far we are blessed to see on a regular basis. Noah was the center of attention and he just loved it.
All the cousins: Daniella, Yahir, Tasha, Noah, Victoria, America, Nathan, Dante.

Aunts and uncles all gathered.


I made my very first pie this year. I made an apple pie with these little cut out hearts. Very cute. It was so nice to just relax, watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade, hang out with Noah and then make the pie. Great day.

Our little Family




No comments: