Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Three Months Old

What a cutie!
These are his three month pictures that I am posting now that he is 4.5 months. He is getting so big so fast I can't keep up with him. Everyday is something new and everyday there is something else he outgrew. But I love it. I love to just watch him and know that he is learning something a that moment. Very cool. Right after this picture Cris realized that Noah had two teeth coming in and that was why he had been so upset lately. I will post those pics in the next one. Now at 4.5 months he has four teeth. Can you believe it. I had no idea babies could get teeth this early. But he does and it is a little hard because I don't like to give babies tylenol and he is still only 4 months but sometimes I just have to anyway. Plus since his mouth hurts he has a hard time nursing or taking a bottle so we have started him on some rice cereal 2 times a day which he just gobbles down. Even with the teething he is still so happy. He loves watch people and he will stare at them without blinking for a really long time.



1 comment:

Siddoways said...

He has to be the cutest thing ever!!!