Monday, May 19, 2008

Baby at 29 Weeks


This is the little guy. This picture is him looking right at you. You can see his two eyes, nose and mouth. He is totally smiling too!!! He definetly has big cheeks like both sides of our families.
This was the ultrasound from today. They say that he is 29 weeks along, 3.3 pounds, and in the 70th percentile for all his measurements. They also said that he has alot of hair.
It was great fun to see him. They showed me how he was positioned, which is head down, facing my spine, with his legs and arms hitting and kicking my right side; which I can testify is true. But of course the one time he wasn't moving was during this ultrasound and they really wanted him too.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Viv he's SO cute, I can already tell just from the ultrasound!! And he totally is smiling!! What a great picture. I can't WAIT to meet him!!!

bad opera said...

How are we supposed to not go crazy until we see him?!
Isn't feeling a baby move incredible?! Isn't it wonderful to not be as nauseous later in pregnancy?

Waiting impatiently! Kelly