Friday, May 30, 2008

THE FUN OF IT ALL!



Cris is here setting up baby's first bed. Is it not beautiful. We were so excited when we found this crib. I love bulky wood furniture and this crib fits right in.


First baby shower is coming up tomorrow. My mother-in-law Rosa is throwing me this shower and I am really excited. We have waited so long to get to do all these baby things, I am just swimming in joy that it is finally my turn. Does that sound bad, but if you know our story you understand.
These are the invitations that I made. The baby doesn't really have a themed room but I did decide on having sage green and brown be some focal colors. So the invites are those colors. The card folds in thirds and had an ultrasound picture of the baby in the middle. He wanted to invite everyone personally.

2 comments:

Siddoways said...

The crib is beautiful! I am sooo excited for you. I am glad everything is going well. I also really love the sage green and brown...

bad opera said...

Waaaaaaa! I want to be at your baby shower!! I am so happy that you are treasuring this experience...you deserve all of your joy and there is only more to come!!
All my love, Kelly