Monday, May 19, 2008

Baby Belly at 27 weeks




What a bad blogger I am. I have not updated this in months but here we go.



The baby is doing great and I am really showing now. He moves around all the time especially when I eat. Alot of the time it seems like he is making my belly dance. When he does, I totally crack up because it tickles.


This past week my mom bought the baby a crib and Cris and I set it up. It looks great. It is one of those convertible kind so I hope it was worth it to buy. We are finally starting to get the nursery together; well it is really half the office. Poor guy has to share his room with a really big but beautiful office desk. Oh, and we are preping for the first of the two baby showers. It is very difficult to have a bilingual baby shower, so we divided the people up. My mother-in-law Rosa and my mom are throwing me a baby shower in spanish and my friends Amy Smith, Anne Smith, Charlotte Harumi and Michelle Eagar are throwing me one in English. They are all so sweet to do this. It is so much work and I am really grateful.


I have an ultrasound today so when I get those pictures I will post those along with pictures from our trip to Lake Mendocino this coming weekend. Wish me luck, camping at 29 weeks pregnant, well we'll see how that goes.



I also have to say how genuinely happy I am. To me, it feels like I was meant to be pregnant, meant to be a mom and I wouldn't trade in this time for anything in the world. With that said I have to let everyone know what a great husband I have and how much he has been helping me. A friend of ours asked Cris one time how the pregnancy was going and he told her how it was going great and that I have felt really good the whole time and she said that he must me doing a good job taking care of me and I really think that is true. He is so considerate and loving and I am really grateful.



Some of you have asked for pictures of me so here we are. Two pictures of me taken about a week ago. Sorry they aren't that good but I took them by myself using the timer on my camera.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

You look AWESOME!! What a hot mama (to be)!!! :)

becca said...

i totally feel your pain/discomfort on the pregnant camping thing. i was 6 and 1/2 months pregnant when we went camping. trying to find the bathroom twice during the night was the WORST.

bad opera said...

Sheri Curren and I went camping with newborns when Kirstin and Dan were babies. I think camping pregnant (without the exhausting hike) might be slightly easier! Don't try what we did, crazy women that we are.

Missing you!! Kelly